Resetting Your Password
Forgetting your password can be a daunting experience, especially during the rush to find a new Hearthstone deck to battle your waiting friends. Below you can find information on how to reset your password, in the event that you've forgotten it. If you would simply like to change your password, visit the Changing Your Password guide.
- Go to login and you will see a "Forgot?" link
- Enter the email address attached with your Curse account in the field displayed.
- Click on the Recover Password button.
You should see a notice like the image below, if you've entered your email address correctly.
At this point you should receive an email with a link to change your password.
- Visit your email inbox and search for an email titled "Curse Account Recovery"
- If you do not see this email, please allow a few minutes or check your spam folder.
- Open the email and click the Change My Password link.
You should now see the second step of the password recovery tool, as seen in the image below.
- Enter the desired new password into both fields and click the Change Password button.
- You should be redirected to a confirmation screen stating that your password has been changed.
- Log in at https://www.curse.com/login.aspx to ensure your password has been correctly changed.